Yogic Science to Break Habits and Addictive Behavior
with Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Ph.D.
February 17 - 20, 2017
This workshop offers practical techniques that can help you heal from the negative effects of harmful substances and behaviors, so you can live a life of freedom, health, and autonomy. This is your birthright. The instructor is Mukta Kaur Khalsa, director of SuperHealth®.
This instructive and experiential weekend includes Kundalini Yoga sets, breathing exercises, meditation, nutritional therapeutic formulas, and detoxification recipes that support whole-body rehabilitation. Additionally, you’ll explore how the addictive personality is imprinted on the psyche and how to recalibrate its patterning.
This training provides a place for the profound personal transformation needed to live a life of increased awareness and deeper insight. It is open to all those interested in their own personal healing process or seeking a renewed lifestyle.
Approved for 12 CEUs for several healthcare professionals and their boards:
Board of Sciences for licensed LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCC, and LEP (educational psychologists)
1 unit per 1 hour of teaching time
Private consultations with Mukta are available during non-program hours.
- Introduction: History of SuperHealth and yogic philosophy as it pertains to the pressures and stress of modern day times
- Yogi Bhajan DVD on Elimination of Anger and Fear
- Physiology and Psychology of addictions
- Nutritional Restoration; food metabolism, blood chemistry
- Formulas and recipes for detoxification and rehabilitation process
- The causes and development of addictions
- The Addictive Personality and Exploitation of Hope
- Science of Addiction: The effect on the brain, nervous and glandular system from marijuana, crack cocaine, alcohol, and tobacco
- Therapeutic formulas and specific perspectives to combat urges, cravings, and address physical breakdown and mental trauma
- Discuss application of these therapeutic techniques in professional practice and clinical settings, in private life, for self-help, and as a teaching tool
- Touching the Human Spirit—protocol and caliber for authenticity and heartfelt compassion
- Aerobic Yoga set
- A comprehensive analysis of how to live your personal excellence
I experienced a strong realization that we all struggle with habits and behavioral addictions. We desperately need yogic science as a therapy for healing. — Susan Sealy
This course offered an enlightening overall experience that I can bring back to everyday life with long lasting effects. — Helena