Advanced Integral Yoga® Teacher Training
with Swami Asokananda, E-RYT 500 and Letícia Padmasri, ALC, C-IAYT, E-RYT 500, M.A.
July 2 - 23, 2017
The Advanced Integral Yoga Hatha Teacher Training course enables your Yoga practice and teaching skills to flourish. Expand your teaching skills by learning how to instruct advanced classes and finding ways to take simple, basic asanas to a deeper and more subtle level–this is what truly makes a practice “advanced.”
Some of the topics covered in this training are:
- More advanced asanas and variations, including inversions and arm balancing poses
- Advanced study, theory, and practice of pranayama, as well as bandhas and kriyas
- Guidance on how to safely introduce advanced practices
- Additional study and immersion in Raja Yoga
- Guidance on how to integrate koshas, Patanjali’s Ashtanga (Eight Limbs of Yoga), and meditation into your teaching and personal practice
There will be time to share experiences and to address challenges that you may have encountered in teaching or in your personal practice. In Yogaville’s peaceful, supportive environment, you will further your own growth by deeply exploring the science of Yoga.
Integral Yoga Intermediate Teacher Training and at least six months of experience teaching at the Intermediate level before applying. We require that all students not trained through Integral Yoga (IY) familiarize themselves with the IY method of teaching Hatha Yoga by taking classes at an IY Institute or from an IY teacher.
Click here to find IY teachers in your area
You may also purchase and practice with the DVDs Yoga with a Master and Intermediate Yoga Class with Swami Asokananda. These DVDs are available at Shakticom.org, the Integral Yoga Multimedia Centre.
Although we do not yet offer formal Continuing Education Units, the IYTA can provide a CE certificate that documents your attendance and the number of hours your program includes.
- Contact hours: Approximately 112
- Total training hours: Approximately 180