Integral Yoga® 101: An Introduction to Integral Yoga
with Revs. Bhagavan and Bhavani Metro
January 20 - 22, 2017
Integral Yoga is a system of Yoga practices that are easy to understand and can improve every part of your life. This program introduces you to its founding principles—enabling you to take the practices home and begin your real journey.
This hands-on weekend covers:
- Japa Yoga: Concentrated repetition of mantra (divine name)
- Raja Yoga: The path of wisdom based on study, analysis, and cultivation of awareness
- Jnana Yoga: The path of wisdom, self-awareness, and mindfulness
- Karma Yoga: The path of peaceful selfless service
- Bhakti Yoga: The path of devotion to the Divine
- Hatha Yoga: Strengthening of the system through postures, breathing techniques, deep relaxation, cleansing practices, and diet
For beginners and intermediate practitioners.
Bhagavan and Bhavani lead a lovely retreat and offer wonderful tools to refresh, connect, revive and strengthen. We enjoyed our time with them and look forward to implementing what we learned. — Past Participants
I was very satisfied with the presentation, knowledge imparted, and special individual enlightenments given. — Brenda Pinkleton