with Mukta Kaur Khalsa, Ph.D.
This yoga workshop teaches practical healing techniques from harmful substances and behaviors so you can live a life of freedom, health, and autonomy. This is your birthright. The instructor is Mukta Kaur Khalsa and director of SuperHealth®.
This instructive and experiential weekend includes Kundalini Yoga sets, breathing exercises, meditation, nutritional therapeutic formulas, and detoxification recipes that support whole-body rehabilitation. Additionally, you’ll explore how the addictive personality is imprinted on the psyche and how to recalibrate its patterning.
This training provides a place for the profound personal transformation needed to live a life of increased awareness and deeper insight. It is open to anyone interested in their own personal healing process or seeking a renewed lifestyle.
Approved for 12 CEUs for several healthcare professionals and their boards. Please inquire upon registration.
- Introduction: History of SuperHealth® and yogic philosophy as it pertains to the pressures and stress of modern day times
- Yogi Bhajan DVD on Elimination of Anger and Fear
- Physiology and Psychology of addictions
- Nutritional Restoration; food metabolism, blood chemistry
- Formulas and recipes for detoxification and rehabilitation process
- The causes and development of addictions
- The Addictive Personality and Exploitation of Hope
- Science of Addiction: The effect on the brain, nervous and glandular system from marijuana, crack cocaine, alcohol, and tobacco
- Therapeutic formulas and specific perspectives to combat urges, cravings, and address physical breakdown and mental trauma
- Discuss application of these therapeutic techniques in professional practice and clinical settings, in private life, for self-help, and as a teaching tool
- Touching the Human Spirit—protocol and caliber for authenticity and heartfelt compassion
- Aerobic Yoga set
- A comprehensive analysis of how to live your personal excellence
I experienced a strong realization that we all struggle with habits and behavioral addictions. We desperately need yogic science as a therapy for healing.—Susan Sealy
This course offered an enlightening overall experience that I can bring back to everyday life with long lasting effects. — Helena
Official time for check-in: 4 pm and check-out: 2 pm
About the Instructor
Mukta Kaur Khalsa is the director of SuperHealth and personally trained with Yogi Bhajan for thirty years. She was the director of a specialized hospital in Tucson, Arizona, which was rated in the top 10% of all programs in the United States by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. She is the author of Meditations for Addictive Behavior. See more at www.super-health.net