- December 9-11, 2016
- Tuition: $240.00
- 20% Early bird discount until November 21, 2016
- View Room Rates
with Letícia Padmasri, M.A., ALC, E-RYT 500
During the holidays, we’re often preoccupied with the season’s hustle and bustle, the tasty foods, and the tremendous amount of effort spent in giving!
Explore and realign with the divine nature of being, while creating a well-disciplined routine during a time period when it’s needed most.
- Have fun while practicing moderation
- Create and/or maintain a healthy lifestyle through yogic and Ayurvedic principles
- Truly begin to appreciate the nature of the mind-body connection
- Understand better the physiology of the body and its patterns/responses to our habits
- Relax, rejuvenate, and recharge your batteries for the season
As a gift to your most sacred friend and family member—yourself—come to Yogaville for a weekend to decompress and charge your being with light and love, and learn new tips for managing the holidays with joy and peace.
This program exceeded my expectations. I felt really supported and able to apply many of the teachings into daily life. –Participant
Official times for check-in: 4 pm and check-out: 2 pm
About the Instructor
Letícia Padmasri is an Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant, a certified advanced Integral Hatha Yoga teacher, and a certified Raja Yoga teacher. She holds a bachelor’s degree in exercise science, a master’s degree in education, and has dedicated many years towards the study of exercise physiology. She combines her love for the sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda with her interest in the body’s structure and function, helping students of all levels adapt their practices to achieve optimal health and total well-being. In addition to being one of Yogaville’s primary teacher trainers, she also offers workshops and seminars in the USA and Brazil.