with Rhadeya Michael Plasha, E–RYT 500, RPYT
Rajadhiraja Yoga, or The Royal’s Royal Path, is an ancient blend of Raja and Tantra Yoga dating back over 2,000 years. Its transformational principles can enliven your practice or teaching of Hatha Yoga.
Learn to transform your Hatha practice into a meditation in motion:
- Incorporate pranayama (breathing), pratyahara (internalization) and dharana (concentration) practices with awareness of chakras and mantras
- Practice/teach meditation and shavayatra (systematic relaxation)
- Apply the five elements and five pranas in your sequencing
- Explore empowering contemplations from the non-dual wisdom of Kashmir Shaiva tantra
- Transform your Hatha Yoga practice/teaching by using Hatha as a vehicle for Raja and Tantric practices
- Explore new ways to bring more depth and variety into your teaching and practice
This program is open to experienced beginner level to advanced Hatha students and Yoga teachers from any tradition.
Michael is at the cutting edge of yoga in America. His approach will hopefully become mainstream in about 5 years.—Swami Asokananda, President Integral Yoga Institute
Plasha has mastered his material—Richard Rosen, Yoga Journal
Official times for check-in: 4 pm and check-out: 2 pm
About the Instructor
Rhadeya Plasha has studied and contemplated the Raja Yoga sutras for over forty years. He has taught over 11,000 classes and is celebrating the 18th anniversary of his studio in Erie, Pa. He is certified in Integral Yoga levels 1 and 2, Prenatal Yoga, and Yoga of the Heart, as well as holding certification from the American Institute of Vedic Studies in Ayurveda and Yoga. He is on the standards advisory committee for Yoga Alliance and has given workshops nationwide on the integration of Hatha, Raja, and Tantric Yoga. For more details, please visit www.plashayoga.com.