with Bharata Wingham, E-RYT 200, CLYT
In this 4-day training you will be trained and certified to certify other Laugha Yoga leaders.augha Yoga is an ancient new idea of combining the practices of
Yoga with prolonged intentional laughter.
This combination is extremely potent and therapeutic.
Learn to instruct other laughter yoga leaders in how to:
- Fully bring core Yoga teachings into the laughter sessions.
- Expand your professional skills to include corporate training and educational settings with adults and children.
- Find the resources to increase and enhance your personal practice and train other leaders.
- Bring knowledge of the medical benefits, and contemporary research, to your students’ awareness such as helping alleviate anxiety and depression, anti-ageing and stress.
- Lead Laughing Yoga Training group sessions with increased communication skills and teamwork.
- Give solo and partners instruction and sessions, releasing maximum stress and tension
- Practice your own laughter skills and have time and support to perfect your own style
Join the exciting field of laughter yoga, and become certified to train others to be leaders of Laugha Yoga sessions locally and internationally.
Attend this four-day certification and receive all the instruction, materials (including a teacher’s manual), and experience you will need to begin training other laughter yoga leaders to run their own Laugha Yoga Leader Certification programs.
Receive 10% off Tuition:
Attend both Laugha Yoga Certification and
Laugha Yoga Teacher Training this weekend
Receive Yoga Alliance accreditation: Approximately 20 hours
Prerequisite: Laugha Yoga or Laughter Yoga Leader Certification
Add three nights accommodation and meals.
The Laugha Yoga Teacher training expanded my knowledge beyond my leader certification. It helped me understand what is expected of a teacher, but deepened my understanding of Laughing Yoga.— Peter Topkis
This training was amazing! Bharata is so knowledgable and welcoming. He was the main reason I came back for the second certification! Please convince him to hold a “continuing ed” program for laughter leaders so that we have another program to attend! — Lindsay Carroll
About the Presenter
Bharata Wingham is a Laughter Ambassador and is the creator of Laugha Yoga®, a philosophy of Spontaneous Self Liberation. Also, a versatile teacher best known for teaching Laugha Yoga and laughing meditation. He has trained hundreds of Laughter Yoga Leaders and lead thousands of people through Laugha Yoga sessions.
He was trained and certified by Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of the world-wide laughter clubs.
Bharata is also an Integral Yoga® instructor, guiding students in physical postures, deep relaxation, and meditation and is the author of Laugha Yoga: Combining the Joy of Laughter and the Bliss of Yoga.
Laugha Yoga Resources: You may also practice Laugha Yoga with the DVD: Laugha Yoga: Combining the Joy of Laughter with the Bliss of Yoga, with a talk included on Your Health is a Laughing Matter. You can also order the CD and Mp3: Guided Laughing Meditation, all are available from Shakticom.
See more at www.laughayoga.com