- January 20-22, 2017
- Tuition: $235.00
- 20% Early bird discount until January 02, 2017
- View Room Rates
with Revs. Bhagavan & Bhavani Metro
Integral Yoga is a system of Yoga practices that are easy to understand and can improve every part of your life. This program introduces you to its founding principles—enabling you to take the practices home and begin your real journey.
This hands-on weekend covers:
- Japa Yoga: Concentrated repetition of mantra (divine name)
- Raja Yoga: The path of wisdom based on study, analysis, and cultivation of awareness
- Jnana Yoga: The path of wisdom, self-awareness, and mindfulness
- Karma Yoga: The path of peaceful selfless service
- Bhakti Yoga: The path of devotion to the Divine
- Hatha Yoga: Strengthening of the system through postures, breathing techniques, deep relaxation, cleansing practices, and diet
For beginners and intermediate practitioners.
Bhagavan and Bhavani lead a lovely retreat and offer wonderful tools to refresh, connect, revive and strengthen. We enjoyed our time with them and look forward to implementing what we learned. — Past Participants
I was very satisfied with the presentation, knowledge imparted, and special individual enlightenments given. — Brenda Pinkleton
Official times for check-in: 4 pm and check-out: 2 pm
About the Instructors
Revs. Bhagavan and Bhavani Metro have been practicing and teaching Integral Yoga to all skill levels since 1973. As part of a lifelong dedication to Integral Yoga, they were ordained into the Integral Yoga Ministry by Sri Swami Satchidananda in 1980. With their great enthusiasm, joy, humor, and compassion, the Metros share their collective life wisdom and experiences by offering workshops year round.