with Revs. Bhagavan & Bhavani Metro
Integral Yoga is a system of Yoga practices that are easy to understand and can improve every part of your life. This program introduces you to its founding principles—enabling you to take the practice home and begin your real journey.
This hands-on weekend covers:
- Japa Yoga: Learn meditation using Mantra/sound repetition
- Raja Yoga: Explore self-mastery through concentration, meditation, and ethics. Contemplate key Yoga sutras, yama and niyama, and the value of scriptural study
- Jnana Yoga: Look within to cultivate wisdom, self-awareness, and mindfulness
- Karma Yoga: Explore the path of action and duty through peaceful, selfless service
- Bhakti Yoga: Open your heart with the path of love, devotion, faith, and song
- Hatha Yoga: Strengthen the body and mind through Sun Salutation and 12 simple postures, pranayama, deep relaxation, a calming diet, and kriyas
For beginner and intermediate practitioners.
Bhagavan and Bhavani lead a lovely retreat and offer wonderful tools to refresh, connect, revive and strengthen. We enjoyed our time with them and look forward to implementing what we learned. — Past Participants
I was very satisfied with the presentation, knowledge imparted, and special individual enlightenments given. — Brenda Pinkleton
Official times for check-in: 4 pm and check-out: 2 pm
About the Instructors
Revs. Bhagavan and Bhavani Metro have been practicing and teaching Integral Yoga to all skill levels since 1973. As part of a lifelong dedication to Integral Yoga, they were ordained into the Integral Yoga Ministry by Sri Swami Satchidananda in 1980. With their great enthusiasm, joy, humor, and compassion, the Metros share their collective life wisdom and experiences by offering workshops year round.