with Bharata Wingham, E-RYT 200, CLYT
What you are seeking is seeking you.
Clarity of Vision. Purity of Feeling.
In this workshop, you are going to draw from several spiritual traditions and particularly from A Course in Miracles, on the subject of Everything Comes to You, the expectation of infinite good, Now.
When you stop chasing stuff in your lives and instead turn your attention to your inner development, a change takes place where in the words of Sri Swami Satchidananda, “things start chasing you!”
This weekend will focus on:
- Transforming our Ego-nomic System
- The 3 Blockages to Everything flowing to you and how laughter, gratitude, and forgiveness can open your flow again
- How the Law of Cause and Effect empowers you to attract your greatest good
- How to master the one game everyone plays and you must play to achieve your greatest good
- The Right Use of Will and Prayer (“Once we accept His Plan…”)
- Moving beyond the Law of Distraction (Mind Searching vs. Mind Wandering)
- The hidden side of Karma and the Golden Rule
- 5 Spiritual Steps that you must learn and follow for effortless living
- A simple orientation you need to realize one of the greatest of the ancient spiritual promises: effortless living, working and playing
Just as the magnetic pole of the earth effortlessly draws the needle toward it, your gratitude draws you toward your continuing abundance.
Instead of trying to make people “laugh” you create the context of laughter. You laugh so others will be permitted to laugh. You laugh so others catch the contagion.
Instead of trying to get things from the world, you give first that others may give freely.
Official time for check-in: 4 pm and check-out: 2 pm
About the Presenter
Bharata Wingham is a versatile teacher and a Laughter Ambassador best known for training Laugha Yoga® Leaders and Teachers, as well as leading Laugha Nidra, laughing meditation, and laughayama.
He is an Integral Yoga® instructor and has written numerous articles on Laugha Yoga, A Course in Miracles and the Transformation of Time. He is the author of An Ancient New Idea: A Primer for A Course in Miracles and Laugha Yoga: Combining the Joy of Laughter and the Bliss of Yoga.
Bharata lives and works at Yogaville, where he is raising his son, Caitanya Orion. Currently, he supports the Programs and Academy Website and serves as Sivananda Hall Bookstore manager.
He currently leads Laugha Yoga sessions at Yogaville on Sundays and is always looking for a few good laughs!