with Richard Miller, Ph.D.
Unable to attend the full 8-day retreat? There are two other options:
Weekend Introduction – Nov. 4-6
Six-Day Practicum – Nov. 6-11
Seize this rare opportunity to explore the deeper teachings of non-dual Yoga as a path of awakening to the fullness of your human potential with world-renown clinical psychologist, scholar, and spiritual teacher Richard Miller.
Dr. Miller will present and lead you in the non-dual practices of:
- Tantric-oriented, body-sensing asana
- Breath-sensing pranayama
- Mindful, yogic meditation
- Integrative Restoration- iRest® Yoga Nidra
- Welcoming and integrating sensations, emotions and thoughts that emerge during your practice
Richard will interweave the underlying theory and principles that inform these practices: the ancient teachings of Samkhya, Patañjali, Advaita and Kashmir Unqualified Nondualism.
These non-dual practices of yoga are designed to:
- Awaken to our most essential nature and birthright of being, awareness, and what lies beyond.
- Embody our non-separate unitive interconnectedness with all of life
- Reveal and restore our innate and unchanging felt-sense of peace, resiliency, joy and well-being.
This 8-day retreat will equip you with tools that you can use on and off your mat for health, healing, resiliency, and well-being.
This program provides the following CE opportunities:
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 60 Training hours
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT): Approximately 60 Training hours
- No prerequisites
About the Instructor
Richard Miller, author of Yoga Nidra: A Meditative Practice for Deep Relaxation and Healing, is a psychologist and contemporary teacher of nondualism whose teachings emphasize spiritual awakening and psychological integration.
Richard is co-founder of the International Association of Yoga Therapy, the founding president and CEO of the Integrative Restoration Institute, a founding board member of the Institute for Spirituality and Psychology, and co-founder of The International Association of Yoga Therapists.
Richard serves as a consultant researching the iRest Yoga Nidra protocol that he’s developed with soldiers, veterans, students, kids, the homeless, and people experiencing issues such as PTSD, substance abuse, sleep disorders, and chronic pain. Richard leads retreats worldwide with a focus on enlightened living in daily life. For information please visit www.irest.us.