Level II Online – Deepening Into Therapeutic Yoga
Nov 6,7 & 13,14 & 20,21 – 2021.
Times: 8:00am-4:00pm Pacific Time each day
Price: $795 USD. Early bird price of $745 USD available until October 6th, 2021.
Payment plans available (contact us for more information).
179 page manual
Even larger than Level I, packed full of valuable information.
How to work with specific conditions and injuries.
Finesse the art of listening and communication with clients.
Deepening Into Therapeutic Yoga is our Online Level II Training, open to graduates of Level I of the Therapeutic Yoga Training Program. Come learn a variety of ways to enhance and build on the skills you learned in the Therapeutic Yoga Training Level I. Finesse communication and listening skills, learn new remote energy techniques and adjustments, and deepen your understanding and knowledge of Therapeutic Yoga to better serve the populations you work with.
Included in the training will be information about specific conditions and ways to work with:
- Treatments & Hardware
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Neurological/Neuromuscular disorders
- Stress-Related illnesses
- Heart Disease
- Pain & Inflammation
- Strain & Sprain
- Yoga & Movement In The Healing Process
- Therapeutic Yoga for recovery
- 16 new restorative yoga poses
- Variations of poses introduced in Level I that require fewer props
- Gentle yoga
- Remote energy healing
- Contract/Relax muscle energy technique
- Techniques to increase range of motion and improve joint function
- Interactive guided meditations for one-on-one sessions
- Scripted meditations and suggested sequences for specific conditions (cancer, auto-immune, neurological)
- Finesse communication and listening methods for working effectively with clients
- Understanding how to work effectively with trauma-informed teaching techniques
- Interview with acclaimed trauma therapy pioneer Oliver Schubbe, PhD. As a licensed psychotherapist, Oliver draws from a lifetime of yoga experience. In his time in San Diego, he studied with founders of the systemic family therapy such as Virginia Satir, Ivan Boszormenyi-Nagy and James Framo. For over 30 years, he has supported over 5000 psychotherapists in their work with traumatized clients via his institute in Berlin, Germany. Visit https://www.traumatherapie.de for more information.
- Interview with Lori Leyden, PhD, MBA is an internationally known humanitarian, trauma healing expert, visionary, and spiritual mentor. Dr. Leyden works in traumatized communities who have experienced genocide, war and school shootings. She also mentors successful influencers and leaders committed to aligning more fully with their destinies in service to global healing. See lorileyden.com for more information.
Similar to Level I, our carefully crafted curriculum begins each morning with lectures while afternoon sessions include an online demonstration of Cheri working with a client using three or more poses, followed by group Q&A.
Certification Questions? Check out our Certification Q&A Details Page.
“If your path involves Therapeutic Yoga, I highly recommend Deepening into the Level II training with Cheri and Arturo. Being with them (even via online training) offers the student the chance to embody the teaching in a way that is vital to one’s own process and what is needed in our collective communities. I am forever grateful to have found these two and honored to call them my teachers.”
Sara DiGrazia, Psy.D., C-IAYT, Kailua, Hawaii.
2020 Level II Graduate