Vegan Ranch Dressing
Whether you follow a vegan diet or just want to try something new, this dairy-free Ranch recipe is sure to be the perfect dressing for your summer salad.
- 1 cup veganaise (or other vegan mayo)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley (or 2 tsp dried parsley)
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- Splash of lemon juice
- Pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 1 tbsp water
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chopped yellow onion (optional)
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend well. Dressing should be thin enough for a salad, not a dip. Dress your favorite salad blend and enjoy!
Want to learn more about vegetarian cooking?
Receive hands-on experience in a vegetarian kitchen while deepening your understanding of the Integral Yoga teachings and practices in the Vegetarian Cooking Internship.