We look forward to seeing you soon!
Here is some useful information for you to prepare for your stay at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville
Your reservation has been received and we are processing it now. A confirmation will be sent to you shortly.
If there are additional guests on your reservation an email has been sent to them requesting their contact info.
Please take a moment to help me get to know you better by filling out the below form.
– Bob Butera
Cell coverage with Verizon only
Other carriers do not have coverage in the Yogaville Area
Things You Might Bring
- Yoga mat
- Notebook & pen
- Slip-on shoes (shoes are not worn indoors)
- Hiking shoes
- Water bottle
- Summer: bathing suit (no bikinis)
- Insect repellent
- Beach towel
- Organic, vegetarian/vegan buffet
- Labeled ingredients
- Gluten-free and vegan options
- No Eggs
- Salad bar
- Herbal tea selection
- Coffee is available for purchase at Mandala Cafe
Rules & Guidelines
- Heavy perfumes
- Non-prescription drugs
- Non-vegetarian foods
- Shorts in meditation areas/temples
Residents and guests are advised to wear clean, loose-fitting, modest clothing.
Please refrain from wearing:
- Shorts and jeans (during Satsang and meditation)
- Low-cut tops, spaghetti-stap tanks, short shorts or mini skirts.
- Ragged or unclean clothing
Guest and Program Cancellation Policy:
(does not apply to Teacher Trainings or Yoga Vacations)
- Cancellations must be made through the Ashram Reservation Center (ARC) at 1.800.858.9642 or by emailing [email protected]
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled arrival date, then the payment is refunded minus a $50
- For reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date, the payment is refunded minus the cost of the first
- No refund is available for no shows.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration, excluding Teacher Trainings and Yoga Vacations.
- We reserve the right to cancel any program at any time. If a program is cancelled you will receive a full refund.