Basic Hatha Yoga Teacher Certification 200-Hour Residential Training Program
Integral Yoga Teacher Training programs provide a strong spiritual foundation and comprehensive preparation to a worldwide community of health conscious practitioners. For over 40 years, our world-renowned Yoga Teacher Certification deepens one’s understanding and practice of the full expression of Yoga incorporating body, mind, spirit, breath, emotions and general well-being.
TO LEARN MORE – SELECT a training session that suits your schedule. Get full program details, application and instructor information and read about the benefits of a residential program.
Take the next step; deepen your personal practice, share the timeless teachings of Yoga with others, make a difference in your life and others’, as well. Where will your Yoga Teacher Certification take you?
What you can expect from Basic Hatha Yoga Teacher Training:
- Instruction in teaching the Yoga postures, deep relaxation and breathing techniques
- Guidance in your personal Yoga practices
- Monitored teaching practice
- Classes in vegetarian diet
- Instruction in basic anatomy and physiology
- Meditation workshops focusing on a variety of effective meditation techniques
- Instruction and practice in chanting – both for personal practice and teaching
- An in-depth course in Raja Yoga: The philosophy and psychology of Yoga covering such
- topics as the nature of the mind, the science of meditation, and yogic lifestyle guidelines
- Study and practice of the other branches of Integral Yoga:
- Jnana Yoga: The path of discrimination or self-analysis, inquiry into the nature of the Self, and witnessing
- the mind
- Bhakti Yoga: The path of devotion, which includes chanting, worship, and self-surrender
- Karma Yoga: The path of dedicated action and selfless service
- How to set up, publicize, and conduct classes
The Integral Yoga Academy’s Residential Yoga Training Programs allow dedicated students to fully immerse themselves in the practice and study of Yoga in a supportive environment that takes you away from daily distractions. The regular and sustained practice of Integral Yoga is transformational, helping students to lead easeful, peaceful and useful lives.