CANCELLATION Guest and Program Cancellation Policy:
(does not apply to Teacher Trainings or Yoga Vacations)
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled arrival date, then the payment is refunded minus a $50 administrative fee.
- For reservations cancelled within 72 hours of the scheduled arrival date, the payment is refunded minus the cost of the first night’s accommodations.
- No refund is available for cancellations made after 4:00 PM on the scheduled arrival date
- Full payment is due at the time of registration, excluding Teacher Trainings and Yoga Vacations.
- SAYVA reserves the right to cancel any program at any time. If SAYVA cancels a program you will receive a full refund.
- The full amount may be kept as credit valid for one-year from the cancellation date for any cancellations made before 4:00 PM on the scheduled arrival date
- We reserve the right to cancel any program at any time. If a program is cancelled you will receive a full refund.
Transportation Cancellation Policy:
- TRANSPORTATION CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE if the request is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- A FULL REFUND will be issued if the cancellation is at least 72 hours in advance.
- A CANCELLATION FEE of $10 will apply if cancellation is less than 72 hours in advance but more than 24 hours notice.
If you require pick-up service from Charlottesville please advise us right away. Please turn in your travel information at least one week prior to your arrival. A fee of $45.00 per person is required for transportation each way between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. For other times, the fee is $55.00 per person. Family discounts are available.
Please honor the check out time of your program or guest stay. Due to our turnover procedure, guests who do not honor the check out time will be charged an additional half-day fee. For those with private accommodations, there is a $10 charge for lost or unreturned keys. Check out times: Guest Stays: 12:00 PM Programs: 2:00 PM
CHILDREN AND MINORS
Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are not able to stay in the dormitory accommodations.
Regarding LOTUS Guest House accommodations, all LGH room types are the same price, and we reserve the right to move you from one LGH room type to another if the need arises.
WHAT TO BRING AND WHAT NOT TO BRING
Linens: If you’re staying in one of our rooms (as opposed to a tent), your linens and personal towel are provided. Toiletries: Please bring your own toiletries and grooming articles.
Yoga Mat: Please bring your own yoga mat, a large towel or a blanket for morning and afternoon Hatha Yoga classes.
Meditation: We have sitting pillows available in the classrooms and meditation areas; but, if you have a favorite meditation pillow, you might like to bring that with you. Chairs and back jacks are also provided in all classrooms. Clothing: Bring loose, comfortable, modest clothing in which you can easily move and stretch. Bring a nicer casual outfit to wear for our Saturday evening program – a time when everyone wears their “Saturday best.” We do not wear shorts in the LOTUS (Light Of Truth Universal Shrine) or in our other meditation areas. We don’t wear outdoor shoes inside our buildings (there is a shoe area just inside the entrance to each building), so you might like to have some slippers that you can easily carry and put on after you remove your shoes. Remember to bring walking and/or hiking shoes if you would like to take walks on the various trails in the area. In the summer it’s helpful to have a hat and sunscreen.
Food: The Ashram kitchen prepares wonderful, balanced lacto-vegetarian meals. When a dish contains a dairy product, there is always an alternative without dairy. Our kitchen does not serve coffee; so, if you are a coffee drinker, you may want to have some instant coffee with you, or you may find this an excellent opportunity to take a break from caffeine! Please do not bring non-vegetarian food, alcoholic beverages or recreational drugs.
Water: The water supply in Yogaville is well water and safe. Please feel free to bring your own bottled water if this is your preference.
Cell Phones: With the exception of Verizon, most cell phone service is poor in our area. Some other service providers may work with some plans. You will have access to telephones so please bring a calling card if you need to make phone calls during your stay.
Wireless Connection: There is free wi-fi throughout the Yogaville campus. The free wireless network is called SAVYA_SOUTH.
Optional: Insect repellant of your choice and a flashlight. Dorm participants might want to bring an alarm clock.
If you know that you may have a tendency to snore, please bring nasal strips with you.
We offer various opportunities for discounts on program and lodging. Some programs are not eligible for the First Time Visitor discount – this will be indicated on the program information on this website and in our printed catalog. A combination of up to two discounts may be applied but cannot total more than 20% off. The 20% discount maximum takes precedence over the website’s automatic price calculator, and may require manual payment adjustment over the phone.
By participating in yoga classes and all other programs and events at Satchidananda Ashram – Yogaville Inc I agree that the said Satchidananda Ashram – Yogaville Inc is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings. I also agree to assume full responsibility for any injuries which might occur to me and agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Satchidananda Ashram – Yogaville Inc for any personal injury or other loss or damage which may occur on its premises.