How to Cultivate Healing and Inner Peace
with Tom Spector, Ph.D.
November 2 - 4, 2018
Join Tom to enjoy a meditation, healing, and inner peace course designed for everyone, even those who believe they could never meditate. With over 40 years’ experience, Tom’s teachings are crystal clear and easy-to-follow, combining profound meaning with light humor.
Tom has a special gift for helping people understand the root causes of their suffering and how to create healing.
You will learn:
- How the busy mind causes unrest by striving to be in control
- How to train your mind to serve you, creating calmness that enables you to experience your Inner Being with clarity and new insight
- Effective healing techniques for relief from worry, fear, anxiety, panic attacks, pain, stress, and guilt
- Practical approaches to experience inner peace by living your life in the present moment and becoming free of internal enemies
- Ways of visiting seriously ill people that synergistically benefit you and the patient
- The power of compassion
Tom’s experiential course is based on his book, Our Two Gardens: How to Cultivate Healing and CD, Meditation and Healing.
I’ve met Tom a few months ago in the Sivananda Yoga Retreat in the Bahamas and attended few workshops with him. He is very knowledgeable meditation teacher and he helped me a lot with my meditation practice. — Albert Geht
Tom began studying meditation and healing with Ram Dass in 1970 and began teaching in 1976. Tom teaches in the U.S. and internationally, including at The Sivanada Yoga Retreat in the Bahamas. He sees clients for individual counseling and visits cancer patients at the Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center. His teachings are available in his CD, Meditation and Healing and his book, Our Two Gardens: How to Cultivate Healing.
Learn more about Tom Spector, Ph.D.