How to Cultivate Healing and Inner Peace
with Tom Spector, Ph.D.
November 2 - 4, 2018
Join Tom to enjoy a meditation, healing, and inner peace course designed for everyone, even those who believe they could never meditate. With over 40 years’ experience, Tom’s teachings are crystal clear and easy-to-follow, combining profound meaning with light humor.
Tom has a special gift for helping people understand the root causes of their suffering and how to create healing.
You will learn:
- How the busy mind causes unrest by striving to be in control
- How to train your mind to serve you, creating calmness that enables you to experience your Inner Being with clarity and new insight
- Effective healing techniques for relief from worry, fear, anxiety, panic attacks, pain, stress, and guilt
- Practical approaches to experience inner peace by living your life in the present moment and becoming free of internal enemies
- Ways of visiting seriously ill people that synergistically benefit you and the patient
- The power of compassion
Tom’s experiential course is based on his book, Our Two Gardens: How to Cultivate Healing and CD, Meditation and Healing.
I’ve met Tom a few months ago in the Sivananda Yoga Retreat in the Bahamas and attended few workshops with him. He is very knowledgeable meditation teacher and he helped me a lot with my meditation practice. — Albert Geht