with Julie T. Lusk, M.Ed. RYT-E500
Difficult times happen: Work stress, sickness, relationship problems, dissatisfaction, and confusion. These times can help us grow if we’re equipped with the right tools, techniques, and attitude needed. Otherwise, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and suffer from insomnia, body aches, sickness, worry, or emotional pain.
Whether you’re in the midst of stress of want to be ready for the next cycle of stress, this enjoyable workshop provides the practical mind-body-spirit formula you need to manage tension and maximize energy.
During this program you will:
- Uncover the positive and negative dynamics of stress
- Explore practical strateties for instant and long-term stress relief
- Experience deep relaxtion through Yoga Nidra and guided imagery to support health and awaken self-understanding
- Practice meditation for peace within and to identify the method best for you
- Learn to transform daily stress into energized living
- Leave feeling relaxed and energized with a plan in hand for transforming everyday anxiety into awakened living.
The natural beauty of the Yogaville community will clear away your troubles with Yoga, chanting, inspiring talks, and friendship.
Julie Lusk, MEd, E-RYT 500, focuses on opening, balancing, and strengthening the body-mind-spirit connection through yoga, meditation, therapeutic relaxation, and guided imagery based on more than 30 years of experience. She is an internationally published author whose books include Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief, and Yoga Meditations: Timeless Mind-Body Practices for Awakening. Julie is president of Wholesome Resources. The retreats, trainings, and seminars she presents are relaxing, reflective and revitalizing. She is talented in bringing the best out in others through her depth of knowledge, natural lightheartedness, and caring nature. For more information go to: www.wholesomeresources.com