- September 4-6, 2015
- Tuition: $240.00
- 20% Early bird discount until August 17, 2015
- View Room Rates
with Julie T. Lusk, M.Ed., E-RYT 500
Official time for check-in: 4 pm and check-out: 2 pm
Difficult times can help you grow if you’re equipped with the right tools, techniques, and attitude needed, including yoga. This enjoyable workshop provides a practical mind-body-spirit formula to manage tension, stress and maximize energy.
During this program with Julie Lusk you will:
- Uncover the positive and negative dynamics of stress
- Explore practical strategies for instant and long-term stress relief
- Experience deep relaxation and guided imagery to support health and awaken self-understanding
- Practice meditation for peace within and identify the best method for you
- Learn to transform daily stress into energized living
- Leave feeling relaxed and energized with a plan in hand for transforming everyday anxiety into awakened living
The natural beauty of the Yogaville community will clear away your troubles with Yoga, chanting, inspiring talks, and friendship.
About the Presenter
Julie Lusk focuses on opening, balancing, and strengthening the body-mind-spirit connection through Yoga, meditation, therapeutic relaxation, and guided imagery based on more than thirty years of experience. She is an internationally published author whose books include Yoga Nidra for Complete Relaxation and Stress Relief, and Yoga Meditations: Timeless Mind-Body Practices for Awakening. Julie is president of Wholesome Resources. The retreats, trainings, and seminars she presents are relaxing, reflective, and revitalizing. She is talented in bringing the best out in others through her depth of knowledge, natural lightheartedness, and caring nature. Julie is president of Wholesome Resources.