“Forgiveness is the key to happiness.”—A Course in Miracles
Based on Christian principles and terminology, A Course in Miracles focuses on “The Forgiveness Principle”– a crucial aspect of the path of Yoga and key to our emotional health. This weekend will explore the place of forgiveness in our spiritual practices. A Course in Miracles can be seen as a form of Christian Yoga, practicing forgiveness, which accelerates our progress in reuniting with our true Self.
Forgiveness ends any conflict. The Course’s principles can guide us through those times when forgiveness doesn’t come easily. It can help us open our hearts and restore health to our bodies and joy to our hearts.
Through application of Course principles, you can learn to:
• Release any guilt, fear or worry about anything in your life
• Regain control of your life by illuminating the link between forgiveness and karma
• End long-standing conflicts, arguments and criticisms, making peace with anyone or any condition in your life
• Undo any condition or addiction that causes you to suffer
• Forgive mistakes, misdeeds or estrangements in your life
• Strengthen the connection with your Inner Teacher and Guide
• Forgive and be forgiven
Discover and use simple procedures of the Course like the “Holy Instant” to overcome fear, anger or depression. You can become a “Happy Learner” in life, and transform unhappiness to the happiness that is your birthright. Transform over-seriousness into happy laughter.
Join us in learning how forgiveness and Yoga can combine to catalyze a transformed experience of love for yourself, others and the world.
Bharata Wingham, a student of A Course in Miracles since 1980, is a versatile teacher best known for teaching Laugha Yoga®, Laugha Nidra® and laughing meditation. He hosted and produced an internationally distributed TV program on A Course in Miracles for thirteen years. Bharata is also an Integral Yoga® instructor, guiding students in physical postures, deep relaxation and meditation. He is the author of A Course in Miracles: An Ancient New Idea and Laugha Yoga: Combining the Joy of Laughter and the Bliss of Yoga.