- June 21, 2015 - July 12, 2015
- Tuition: $1,650.00
- Lodging: $890.00 to $2,100.00
- Deposit: $500.00
with Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500
Intermediate Integral Yoga Hatha Teacher Training offers an opportunity to profoundly enrich your understanding and practice of Integral Yoga.
Graduates of this program will gain a deeper understanding of essential Yoga practices and be able to teach them greater clarity and detail.
- Learn important additional asanas, their benefits, and how to safely guide students into and out of the poses
- Explore making skillful sequencing choices and adaptations that will enhance your classes
- Gain a fuller understanding of Prana and pranayama techniques.
- Study the Bhagavad Gita, which expounds the philosophy and practices of the four main paths of Yoga (Karma, Raja, Bhakti, and Jnana Yoga)
Read more about the transformative benefits of our one-of-a-kind residential teacher training program.
Prerequisites: The course is available to all Integral Yoga teachers who have completed Basic Integral Yoga Hatha Teacher Training at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville, an Integral Yoga Institute, or Integral Yoga Teaching Center and who have at least six months of Yoga teaching experience. Certified teachers from other traditions may also apply.
This program provides the following CE opportunities:
- Yoga Alliance (YA): Approximately 170 contact hours
- Integral Yoga Therapy (future) or Comparable Trainings: Approximately 170 contact hours
- International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT): Approximately 170 hours
- Healthcare and Related Disciplines: Although CMEs are NOT offered, a certificate documenting CE hours may be available for your discipline. Please contact CEU@iyta.org for details
The Intermediate Integral Yoga Hatha Teacher Training also offers the opportunity to develop confidence and practice the necessary skills for teaching the more subtle aspects of a Yogic lifestyle, such as vegetarian diet, ahimsa (non-violence), chanting, and meditation.
The amount of new poses and subtleties of each were far more than I expected. The caring and effort of the teachers was more than I could have ever imagined! They were completely there for us. The experience was transformative.
I love Yogaville and this program. Yogaville has changed my life and helped me become selfless,
loving and full of light.
About the Instructor
Satya Greenstone, E-RYT 500, has been a student of Sri Swami Satchidananda for over forty years. She has shared the teachings of Integral Yoga in diverse settings with students of all backgrounds.
Since 1999, she has been the primary teacher for the Basic Integral Yoga Teacher Training course. She combines a natural, practical, down-to-earth approach to Yoga with gentle humor. She is a yogini first, and her teaching is an extension of her practical experience.
Beyond teaching in the Academy, she and her husband founded the Yogaville Vidyalayam (Temple of Learning) in 1978, an elementary school for the Ashram’s community children. There, they developed and taught a full academic curriculum based on the principles of Yoga for seventeen years.
“The residential teacher training course is a direct gift from Sri Gurudev, Swami Satchidananda,” Satya has said. “He always said that one should become a yogi first. It is the most profound program offered at Yogaville, because people come and live the yogic lifestyle and their lives are transformed. It is very powerful, and I love to be a part of it.”