with Bharata Wingham, CLYT, E-RYT 200
Join us and spend a day Laughing for No Reason! And experience the Joy of Laughter and the Bliss of Yoga with our “Laughter Ambassador,” Bharata Wingham.
Come and celebrate Being Alive!
Laugha Yoga® is an ancient, new idea for reconnecting us to our true self.
Through prolonged Laughter sessions, pranayama (breathing practices), meditation and Laugha Nidra® (laughing meditation with guided deep relaxation) we can reach a profound level of peace, joy and relaxation.
Read an article by Bharata in Hektoen International Journal published by the Hektoen Institute of Medicine about how medical science is discovering the how laughter can be very beneficial to the overall health of people.
In this Play/Workshop you will:
- Participate in freestyle “laughter games,” which release endorphins and T-Cells to produce immediate and profound boosts to your mood, immunity, health, creativity and confidence levels.
- Learn how laughing for no reason can lead to being happy for no reason.
- Discover why prolonged intentional laughter, a simple technique that has been overlooked for centuries, is being recognized again as a therapeutic method (first publicized in the West by Norman Cousins in his book Anatomy of an Illness).
- Learn how laughter can be used as a form of social medicine spreading social health to the world.
- “Release the imprisoned splendor” within and boost your aliveness, vitality and fun.
- Acquire the skill of “Spontaneous Self Liberation.”
- Learn about Laugha Yoga® and the opportunities to become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader
Comments from participants:
“It worked! Thanks for bringing this simple act back into my awareness.” ~Annie
“Thank you so much. I really feel connected to myself and the Source. I’m looking forward to doing this a lot!” ~Carrie
“Very enjoyable! I had forgotten how great laughter can feel.” ~Arjuna
“Using laughter as a focus for meditation is such a great idea. It has increased my desire to meditate more!” ~Joy
“This is a blast. I want to do it with all my friends!” ~Francis
“I saw Laughing Yogis in India and now I see why they did it so much.” ~Georgia
Bharata Wingham, CLYT, E-RYT 200, a Laughter Ambassador is a versatile teacher best known for teaching Laugha Yoga and laughing meditation. He was trained and certified by Dr. Madan Kataria, founder of the world-wide laughter clubs. Bharata is also an Integral Yoga® instructor, guiding students in physical postures, deep relaxation and meditation. He is the author of Laugha Yoga: Combining the Joy of Laughter and the Bliss of Yoga.
Visit Laugha Yoga website: www.laughayoga.com.