We all want to feel fulfilled in our lives, in our jobs, in our relationships and in our recreation. Often, this is not the case. During this retreat we will learn powerful techniques to get in touch with our True Self and Awaken to the Infinite. From there manifest authentic thoughts and emotions in our daily life.
In the retreat we can expect to:
• Discover what is blocking us from experiencing our True Self
• Find our own Peace and inner Stillness
• Release blockages which restrain our manifestation of creative energies
• Learn to allow the flow of Love and Joy to enter each moment
• Replace fear with courage
• Enter a new level of Being where success is ours
Join us for this Yoga retreat, which will realign us with our inner Peace and Joy.
Revs. Bhavani and Bhagavan Metro have been married forty-six years, have six children, fourteen grandchildren and two (so far) great grandchildren. They discovered the ancient practices of Yoga in 1969 in Berkeley, California. They met Sri Swami Satchidananda in 1973 and have practiced and taught the six branches of Integral Yoga since then. Ordained as Integral Yoga Ministers at Satchidananda Ashram–Yogaville® East in 1981 in Pomfret Center, Connecticut, they have dedicated their lives to assisting others find the True Happiness, which is everyone’s birthright. They currently reside with their extended family at Satchidananda Ashram-Yogaville, Virginia.